The requirements of every customer are different, so we tailor our services to match their individual needs. This flexibility allows us to ensure that each customer receives the best possible security solution.
Security Officers carrying out duties at this type of establishment have numerous responsibilities, these include manning the Gatehouse or Reception, answering ‘out of hours’ telephone calls, monitoring lone workers, management of emergencies, warehousing, car parking, storage areas, alarm monitoring, access control and security patrols.
Our Security Officers receive extensive in-house training from our NOCN / Skills for Security accredited trainers, covering all aspects of security and safety.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorise entrance and departure.
- Conduct and log random searches.
- Update Security Log with activities and irregularities.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency.